Seller Financed Business Notes are promissory notes held by the seller of a business and payable by the new owner. Often, Seller Financed Business Notes are the result of one business partner buying out another.
At Immediate Cash .com, we can provide holders of promissory notes secured by the assets of a business with LUMP SUM CASH for immediate use. We can purchase your...
- Note Balance: Purchase the entire balance of all future note payments and any balloon that might be present
- Payment Stream: Purchase a set number of future payments to give you a lump sum of cash
- Balloon: Purchuse a balloon payment due at some future date
- Combination: Any combination of the above
To qualify for purchase by our contract buyers, your business note should typically be collateralized by equipment that is free and clear from any prior lien. Common types of business notes that qualify for purchase include:
- Auto Repair / Body Shops
- Print Shops
- Car Wash Businesses
- Convenience Stores
- Physican / Dental Offices
- Sign Stores
- Small Manufacturers
- Computer Repair Stores
- Bars / Lounges / Night Clubs
Immediate Cash .com can provide you with a IMMEDIATE CASH QUOTE on your insurance policy for a Business Note
To receive a quote, simply complete our ONLINE Business Note Quote Form.
We look forward to hearing from you.